Get Thrifty reserves the right to update the policy without notice and make alternate acceptance decisions at our discretion on a case-by-case basis.
All donated items must be in good condition with very minimal to no stains, tears, pilling, stretching, and not threadbare.
We accept gently used clothing & accessories such as:
- Jewelry (earrings, necklaces, rings)
- Accessories (eyewear, watches, belts, purses, bags, hats, etc.)
- T-shirts (long-sleeve, short sleeve)
- Tops (long-sleeve, short-sleeve, tanks)
- Bottoms (shorts, skirts, pants)
- Outerwear (jackets, coats, etc.)
- Shoes (runners, heels, sandals, etc.)
Brand new clothing with original price tags attached such as:
Books in good condition such as:
- Cook books
- Look books
Please do not bring us the below items. If you do, we will turn them away on the spot. Please note that we no longer accept household items.
- Notepads & stationery (ie. folders, notes, pencils)
- Cutlery & containers (ie. forks, knives, water bottles, cups, bowls)
- Kitchenware (ie. pots, pans, spatulas)
- Furniture (ie. chairs, tables)
- Appliances (ie. microwaves, toasters, routers, mini-fridges)
- Damaged items (ie. anything with tears or stains)
- Food and perishables
- Any liquids or chemicals
- Used swimwear or intimates
We accept like-new condition clothes that are in-season/in-trend. We tend to accept clothes without excessive graphics or prints.
We don’t have preferred brands and prefer to focus on the condition and projected longevity of the material and make. The below list is only a suggestion and we encourage you to make judgment calls on what would be appropriate for consignment.
Please keep in mind that only one tote-sized bag is permitted per consignment session.
Here is a list of suggested brands:
- Oak + Fort
- Frank and Oak
- Banana Republic
- Kate Spade
- Club Monaco
- Ever New
- Hugo Boss
- Harry Rosen
- Little Burgundy
- Urban Outfitters
- Steve Madden
- New Balance
- Armani Exchange
- Herschel Supply Co.
- Jack & Jones
Other brands are more than welcome. If in doubt, shoot us a DM on our Instagram/Facebook.
We accept only like-new clothes with little-to-no damages. Avoid bringing us items with the below qualities:
- Excessive pilling
- Out-dated (if you’re unsure, bring them anyway)
- Children’s clothes
- Excessive graphics
- Obscene images or phrases
- Politically divisive
Get Thrifty reserves the right to determine whether an item is fit for consignment or donation at our discretion.