Get Thrifty reserves the right to update the policy without notice and make alternate acceptance decisions at our discretion.
Donation: Items We Accept
All donated items must be in good condition with very minimal to no stains, tears, pilling, stretching, and must not be threadbare.
We accept gently used clothing and accessories such as:
- Jewelry (new earrings, used necklaces, used rings)
- Accessories (eyewear, watches, belts, purses, bags, hats, etc.)
- T-shirts (long-sleeve, short sleeve)
- Tops (long-sleeve, short-sleeve, tanks)
- Bottoms (shorts, skirts, pants)
- Shoes (runners, heels, sandals, etc.)
Brand new clothing with original price tags attached such as:
Books in good condition such as:
- Cook books
- Look books
Donation: Items We Don't Accept
Please do not bring us the below items. If you do, we will turn them away on the spot. Please note that we no longer accept household items.
- Notepads & stationery (i.e. folders, notes, pencils)
- Cutlery & containers (i.e. forks, knives, water bottles, cups, bowls)
- Kitchenware (i.e. pots, pans, spatulas)
- Furniture (i.e. chairs, tables)
- Appliances (i.e. microwaves, toasters, routers, mini-fridges)
- Damaged items (i.e. anything with tears or stains)
- Food and perishables
- Any liquids or chemicals
- Used swimwear or intimates
Consignment: Items We Accept
We accept like-new condition clothes that are in-season. We prefer to accept clothes without excessive graphics or prints.
We don't have preferred brands and prefer to focus on the condition and projected longevity of the material and make.
For more details on consignment, visit our How to Consign page.
If in doubt, shoot us a DM on our Instagram/Facebook.